Friday 6 June 2014

Beauty Blog: Charlotte Clarke

Beauty Blog We Love: Charlotte Clarke: A Blog About Beauty

Excerpt:
MAKEUP STARTER KIT

I know that when I first got into makeup I had no idea where to start, but with a bit of research (Youtube and blogs) I finally built up my makeup kit. In my time I have brought A LOT of makeup and sometimes they were just a bunch a poo. But luckily I am here to tell you the core essentials of any kit.

Before you apply foundation you need a good primer to help your foundation last. I recommend Seventeen Poreless Flawless Primer from Boots £6.49. You can buy this in liquid form or in a pot. I personally prefered the one in the pot however it was hard to get enough out so if you are just starting out with makeup I recommend you go with the liquid one.





Read the rest here: http://charlottetmclarke.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/makeup-starter-kit/

We love that there are resources like this at our fingertips nowadays.  How hard must it have been to figure out what makeup to buy in the 1980s or 90s?!

No comments:

Post a Comment