Tuesday 17 June 2014

Wacky Blog: Andy Kaufman's Kavalkade Krew Featuring The Wandering Poet

Wacky Blog We Love: Andy Kaufman's Kavalkade Krew Featuring The Wandering Poet

Excerpt:

WanderPoet #KrewInvestorNews

Typically on Empire Avenue I would issue periodic #KrewInvestorNews letters to investors.
As I am currently suspended, I shall issue my report here.
I have appealed the suspension.  Without success.
I am sorry to report that I cannot be invested in, and you can sell my stocks.
On June 4, 2012 I was suspended.
Here are my stats as of June 4, as linked in my Krew Roller Coaster of Love Stock Report.
As you can plainly see, my network score on Empire Avenue is 45, with 713 investors.





A blog that covered all the bases from music to humor to political comedy to video games and more, really a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment